четверг, 11 февраля 2016 г.

Ведучий:  Dear friends! Today we have a very interesting competition. Two teams will show us their knowledge of English proverbs. I think it will be amusing and you will enjoy it. Let me introduce these teams. Meet the first team. It is ``Miss Snow White and seven dwarves``. They are pupils of the 7th forms. Now greet the second team. It is ``Mr Wolf and Seven Little Goats``. They are pupils of the 5th and the 6th forms. Let`s greet both these teams with applause.
     I want to introduce the members of our jury____________________________ 
     Now we have the first competition. Each team must introduce themselves, and the captain, explain the name of their team. They must use the proverbs, which helps to explain it.
     So, let`s know who will be the first? Captains, come to me please and choose you number. Meet the first members: they are ``Mr Wolf and Seven Little Goats!`` (``Miss Snow White and Seven Dwarves``)

                                         `` Mr Wolf and Seven Little Goats``
          1. Can you tell me, can you tell me, what little goats do?
  They run and jump, they run and jump, so I will jump too.
2. I like to skip, I like to jump, I like to run about,
   I like to play, I like to sing, I like to laugh and shout.
3. Can you tell me, can you tell me, what little goats do?
   They dance and skip, they dance and skip, so I will skip too.
4. I like good food, I like to eat, I like some sweet and cakes.
    I like some sugar and sweet honey, and don`t like boiled eggs.
5. Can you tell me, can you tell me, what little goats do?
   They play and work, they play and work, so I will work too.
6. I like fine drinks, they are coffee, tea and juice.
    I like to drink some ``Cola`` and don`t like any fruit.
7. Can you tell me, can you tell me, what little goats do?
    They eat and sleep, they eat and sleep, so I will sleep too.
8. I like to jump, I like to merry, I like to sleep and eat some berry. 
9. We are seven little goats, we are seven merry goats, we are seven lovely
   goats.
10. We want to win a pie, we want to win some honey.
     We want to have some sweets. But first we have to play, to joke, and to hurry. Because ``No sweet without some sweat is known every body``.
11. We came with Mr. Wolf to you. Sometimes he is cold and hungry. But now he is kind for you. And wants to help us, so you needn`t angry.

 (Імена учасників: Jumper, Runner, Dancer, Honey, Joker, Singer, and Shouter, Mr. Wolf – the captain).

Ведучий: Let`s thank ``little goats and their captain Mr Wolf``` and greet the other members they are ``Miss Snow White and Seven Dwarves.``

``Miss Snow White and Seven Dwarves``
1.     This is the way we wash our face, wash our face, wash our face.
This is the way we wash our face, at 7 o`clock in the morning.
2.     This is the way we clean our teeth, we clean our teeth, clean our teeth.
This is the way we clean our teeth at 7 o`clock in the morning.
3.     This is the way we comb our hair, comb our hair, comb our hair.
This is the way we comb our hair at 7 o`clock in the morning.
4.     This is the way we eat our breakfast, eat our breakfast, eat our breakfast.
This is the way we eat our breakfast at 8 o`clock in the morning.
5.     This is the way we wash the dishes, wash the dishes, wash the dishes.
This is the way we wash the dishes at 9 o`clock in the morning.
6.     This is the way we sweep the floor, sweep the floor, sweep the floor.
This is the way we sweep the floor  at 10 o`clock in the morning.
7.     This is the way we drink our milk, drink our milk, drink our milk.
This is the way we drink our milk at 11 o`clock in the morning.
8.     This is the way we cook our dinner, cook our dinner, cook our dinner.
This is the way we cook our dinner at 12 o`clock in the morning.
9.     This is the way we come to you, come to you, come to you.
This is the way we come to you at 1 o`clock in the morning.
10.           This is the way want to joke, want to joke, want to joke.
This is the way we want to joke with you.
11.           We are seven, we are small, we are merry glad boys.
We live far from here in a nice green wood.
We came to you win a pie
Then go home and say ``good-bye``.
12.           White Snow is as sister for us,
She is pretty and nice.
She has golden hair and blue eyes.
She liked each of us and we liked her at once.

Together we are waiting the time backing home
Because it`s known ``East or west home is best``.

(Учасники команди: Sweet, Cook, Cleaner, Pretty, Funny, Sleeping boy, Baby, Miss Snow White – the captain).

Ведучий: Now we want our jury to give their mark. The biggest mark of this competition is 10 one. So, Dear jury, your marks for the ``little goats`` and ``seven dwarves. Let`s give several minutes for our jury. One of you must comment your point of view.
____________ will count the results of the first competition.
(Надати слово для оголошення рахунку).

Ведучий: The name of the second competition is ``What does it mean?`` Listen my task, each team must show their pictures to each  other. The pictures explain the proverbs. For example: this team will show their pictures to you and asks ``What does it mean? `` You must answer. You must say the proverbs. (Is it clear?) The first team must give your answer too.
   Команди обмінюються малюнками.
Ведучий: This competition is finished. And now marks of jury. The biggest mark of it is 6 one. So you are welcome! While ______ is counting I want to explain the task of the next competition. ``Who is the best``- it is the next competition. So each team will get a few pieces of the proverbs, you must combine them and get some proverbs. Each team must show us 10 proverbs. They must read them. The first team will win.
    We have a few minutes. So let`s play. Guess please, what kind of profession is it? Listen very attentively.
1.     I can fly high in the sky. Who am I? (a pilot)
2.     I teach children at school. (a teacher)
3.     I work at home. I look after the house, clean and wash up and prepare your breakfast, dinner and supper. (a housewife)
4.     People come to me when they are ill or I go to their places I help them. What am I? (a doctor)
5.     I work at a factory where many workers work too. They carry out my commands. (an engineer)
6.     I have a white coat on. The chair in the room where I work goes up and down. People are afraid of me. They come to me when something is wrong with their teeth. What am I? (a dentist)
7.     I look after vegetables and fruits. I water and pick them. I also look after animals like cows, horses. What am I? (a farmer)
 
  Thank you very much. I think, you know a lot of professions. It`s just fine. 
   So, teams! Are you ready? You are welcome! Read your proverbs.

Dear jury, your marks.

  At the next competition every team must choose a card with the proverbs. They must explain the meaning of each proverb doing a mime. The opposite team must guess the name of the proverb and say it.

  1. Little is better than nothing.              1. Testes are differ.
  2. Every bird likes own nest.                 2. East or west home is best.

  While the teams are preparing their show, we have free time.
  Small pupils came to us to show their tale.
                                   House in the wood
Author: Here is the house in the wood.
              A mouse is running through the wood.
              She stops at the door,
              She asks at the door.
The Mouse: Who lives in the house?
The Frog: I do. I am a frog and I live in this house. And who are you?
The Mouse: I am a mouse. May I live in the house?
The Frog: Yes, you may. Come in, please!
Author: Here is the house in the wood.
              A cock is running through the wood.
              He stops at the door,
              He asks at the door.
The Cock: Who lives in the house?
                    The Frog: I am a frog.
                    The Mouse: I am a mouse.
                    Together: And who are you?
                    The Cock: I am a cock. May I live in the house?
The Frog and the Mouse (together): Yes, you may. Come in, please!
                    Author: Here is the house in the wood.
              A hedgehog is running through the wood.
              He stops at the door,
              He asks at the door.
The Hedgehog: Who lives in the house?
The Mouse: I am a mouse.
The Frog: I am a frog.
                     The Cock: I am a cock.
                     Together: And who are you?
                     The Hedgehog: I am a hedgehog. May I live in the house?
                     The Frog, the Mouse and the Cock (together): 
                                                                  Yes, you may. Come in, please!
                     Author: Here is the house in the wood.
              A fox is running through the wood.
              She stops at the door,
              She asks at the door.
The Fox: Who lives in the house?
The Frog: I am a frog.
The Mouse: I am a mouse.
The Cock: I am a cock.
The Fox: My dear frog and cock, mouse and hedgehog! May I live in     the house?
                    Together: But who are you?
                    The Fox: I am a fox!
                     Together: Oh, no, you are a bad fox! Go away! We don`t want you!
                     (The Fox run away; all run after her)

Ведучий: Thank you very much.
      Now our teams will show their mimes.
      This competition is over. We`ll give some minutes for our jury. The biggest mark here is 10. So, dear jury, you are welcome.
_________ count the results, please.
      Dear jury, I want somebody of you tell us some words about our teams. Who wants?
     Thank you very much.
     _______, what are the results tell us, please. Thank you.

    We have the next competition between the captains. I want to invite the captains of each team. So, Mr Wolf and Miss Snow White you are welcome!
    You task: each of you must say one proverb. For example, first you say, then you and so on. Tell us as many as you know, you must not repeat the same proverbs. Is it clear? We may begin, but first, I want to know who will be the first? Come to me, both of you, and choose your number.
    You are welcome!
   
    The biggest mark at this competition is 10 one.  Dear jury, now your turn.
__________ please count the results!
   In a few minutes the teams will show us their home task.
And now our surprise for you. While two are preparing for home play, we have a chance to meet the heroes of the famous Brazilian drama. Let`s meet them.

Translator: Аргентино-пуерторікано-бразиліан серіал з синхронним перекладом. 357 серія.
Recardo: Буенос утрос, Роза!
Translator: Доброго ранку, Роза!
Rosa: Буенос, бабуенос.
Translator: Хто знає, добре чи ні.
Recardo: Піпіто куарте не дохло?
Translator: Як твої справи?
 Rosa: Грацио звездато.
Translator: Дякую, добре.
 Recardo: Роза, кумо, піпіто опуло хлебало.
Translator: Роза, я хочу пити.
Rosa: Тута маю шестерке.
Translator: У нас є служниця.
Rosa: Ей, Хосіта!

Translator: Ей, Хосіта!
Hosita: Сеньйора верещало?
Translator: Ви мене гукали?
 Rosa: Хосіта, моє кумо хотело хлебало.
Translator: Сеньйор хоче пити.
 Hosita: Сеньйор, де кафердес алі чафір?
 Translator: Сеньйор хоче кави або чаю?
 Recardo: Чучуто хлебало кафердесо.
 Translator: Чашку кави.
 Hosita: Кафердесо цукоріто?
Translator: Скільки цукру?
 Rosa: Цукоріто? Дурело!
 Translator: Цукор? Ну, що ти, люба!
  Rosa:  Ми дієто хлебало, доки не здохло.
 Translator: Ми на дієті.
  Hosita: Понімато, сеньйоре. Мона мене ходулі?
 Translator: Зрозуміла. Я можу йти?
 Recardo:  Роза, кумо, хлебало без пожрало?          
 Translator: Вечеряти не будемо?
 Rosa:  Похлебало, попожрало? Фігуріто пофігіто?
 Translator: Вечеряти? А фігура?
  Recardo: Хосіта! Чучуто хлебало кафердесо. Цукоріто економо!

Ведучий: Thank you very much.
      Time of the home task comes. So let`s meet our teams.

     Dear jury, show your marks, please. The biggest is 8 one. You are welcome. And tell us some words about our game.
     What is the score now? Who is the first?

    Dear friends, our competition is over. I want to say “Thank” every member of this show. See you.
 
 








Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий